Building Engineering / Building Maintenance
Over the years we have found that our customers value the range of services we offer due to our knowledge and experience with both Engineering / Maintenance in residential and commercial properties.
Services provided include but are not limited to the following:
- Building Engineering / Building Maintenance services, full time, part time, or on call available
- Mobile services for multiple buildings.
- 24-hour service and 24-hour emergency response.
- Cleanup, and Restoration
- Building Fire Life Safety Director Certified. Type of services include, building corrections, fire drills, tenant evacuation training , fire equipment check and testing of fire pumps, generators, elevator recall, emergency lighting, fire hoses, extinguishers, fire escapes, and egress equipment.
- Weekly fire pump certified. Weekly fire pumps testing.
- Preventive maintenance scheduling and performance checks for domestic water pumps, motors, fans, boilers, radiators, chillers, and cooling towers.
- Assist other building contractors with building knowledge and access
- Energy management for building equipment and systems.
Day to day services such as:
- Building requests, tenant request and complaints,
- Rounds for building equipment
- Plumbing installs and repairs of leaks and clogs to building equipment, kitchen, and restroom fixtures.
- Electrical installs, and repairs to electrical panels , breakers, fuses, emergency lighting, common lighting, switches, outlets, and wiring
- Walls, doors, door locks, door closers, windows, flooring, such repairs and much more.
- Even hanging pictures
We understand the importance in finding a balance between a customer’s needs and budget and are happy to assist you in making the most effective and economical decisions.